Monday, April 30, 2012

Dreaming of Wearing a Tiara

If you follow this link, it will take you to Portland's wonderful Eye Hand Supply. There you will be able to vote in this years' Maker election...and Pink Slip Jam was nominated! While I never had any inkling as to what one did to ride on parade floats, now I must confess to being really excited about the possibility of wearing a tiara & waving to the crowd in the Rose City Festival's Starlight Parade! For all you Jam Fans, please consider casting your vote for me, Suzanne Fuoco, from Pink Slip Jam! It will be far less fraught a choice than the one you'll do in November...and the only campaign promise I'll make is that I will continue to make the best jams, chutneys, marmalades, and syrups that I can! And thank so very much!


http://www.handeyesupply.com/pages/portland-maker-overlord-vote-2012


PS Mad Men has nothing to do with this particular event, yet I'll bet Joan Holloway would love to don a pair of gloves & wave to the crowds! If you have not yet spent time with Fleur de Lethal Cinamatique & Mad Men on Sunday nights at the Hollywood Theater, please do! We're serving up all sorts of delicious Champagne cocktails and another special one is planned for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment