Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Green!



It's Summer & I have 3 teenage sons. They have friends over. We have pets. It's hot. I do not like to lose my cool, so I've been drinking green juices every single morning. I cannot claim to be revealing a secret, nor can I make all sorts of health-related proclamations. All I know is that I have not been getting the headaches I once suffered from, and my energy level is great. If you are up for a green juice, I'd suggest this...or any variation of vegetables you may fancy. Also, it's great for your garden - the amount of compost produced is huge...use it as garden supplements or feed it to your chickens & ducks, like I do. They seem happy & the eggs have a lot of calcium. No one's complaining...



Mean Green Juice (original)

This is the official recipe used by Joe Cross and Phil Staples according to the Reboot Program.
6 Kale Leaves
1 Cucumber
4 Celery Stalks
2 Green Apples
1/2 Lemon
1 piece of ginger

Mean Green Juice #2

handful spinach
3 stalks of kale
2 golden delicious apples
small handful parsley
1 lemon
1 cucumber

No comments:

Post a Comment