Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wedding Season Begins...


The very lovely people at Anders Printing are having an event this Wednesday (tomorrow) at their print shop on 34th & SE Division Streets here in beautiful Portland, OR. There will be all sorts of vendors from photographers, to caterers, florists, to chocolatiers, and, yours truly, Pink Slip Jam. No, I am not going into the business of applying jam between layers of wedding cakes. I will leave that to professional cake bakers! I know my place! People like to get little goodie bags these days & what better gift than a little jar of jam with some very important names & dates on the label...I have made these before with happy results. This is an event that will be fun, casual, and, if I'm not mistaken, there will be snacks. For some of us, this clinches the deal. Save the Date! Hope to see some of you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment